5 Minutes Daily

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Things I like about this class is that there was no home work for a majority of the school year, it was a class i never had to study for. To be completely and utterly honest I did not learn much about computers in this class. There was more writing about quotes related to doing good and being a "cTR" person than learning about computers. The most we did in this class is type. Or go on Word Online or Google Docs. It would be good if the next class were taught how to program and what it can do instead of just leaving us to follow boring tutorials on to teach ourselves. There is also too much repetition regarding the student succ ess statements. After doing like 4 of them they all start to sound the same and have the same meaning. Usually the only difference is that they are written by different religious people. That's it. Also that tattoos are not bad, its a personal choice whether to get one or not, if  it is on someone else it doesn't effect you in any way, freedom my dudes. No I am not reading my life planning goals journal daily, I don't always have it with me. I am not always committed to being a CTR person because I don't want to be or feel as if i need to be a "CTR" person. Live life, Die young, have fun, be number 1. lastly the background of the Class Evaluation template is a neon yellow and it is honestly so obnoxious to the eyes. P.S The posts he shows about ctw or ctr people on that one site with the white back ground doesn't look very professional or as a trustworthy source.Image result for transparent pics

1 comment: